The task timer allows you to keep track of time and have everyone focussed on the work at hand.
Clicking this icon found on the bottom-right toolbar allows you to create a new task timer.
Tip: If you can not see this icon, then the toolbar has been collapsed, click the below icon to expand it.
Set the following details:
- Enter the task timer duration in hours, minutes, and seconds.
- Optionally enter a description for the timer, which is displayed when a user hovers over the timer countdown on the board.
- Select whether you’d like a notification sound to play to all attendees when the task timer expires.
Click start to get the task timer going.
When a task timer is running, you’ll see a live countdown of the time remaining towards the top right of your screen.
Hovering over or clicking the live countdown will display any provided description.
- Alter the description for the task timer.
- Change whether a sound notification is played on timer expiration.
- Pause, Resume, or Stop the task timer.
- Note: First, to adjust the time left, pause the timer and use the up and down paddles for the hours, minutes, and seconds. Once adjusted, resume the timer.
If you do not have permission to manage task timers, clicking this icon displays a read-only task timer countdown and any provided description.