My Boards is displayed when you log into HuddleIQ and presents the following items that are important to you:
All starred boards are displayed.
Starring boards allow you to tag a board that you have a current interest in and have them displayed and readily accessible from this view.
You may, of course, unstar a board at any time to focus your My Boards view.
Note: Boards that you create are automatically starred.
Managing My Boards
Starred or Invited
Displays all starred boards and invitations to boards.
I am the Owner
Displays boards where I am the Owner.
Set the method items are sorted for display from the “Sort by” menu and control the direction of the sort.
Lists according to the name of the board or invite.
Lists according to the date the board was created.
Last Opened Date
Lists according to the date the board was last opened.
Lists according to the date a board was last modified, else its creation date.
Lists according to the board owner’s name, with a secondary ordering of the board’s name.
Lists according to whether the board or invite is starred or not, with a secondary ordering on the item’s name.
Choose to display boards and invites in a grid or a list view. The grid view displays large icons, whereas the list view displays smaller icons but with more information laid out, such as the owner, creation date, and the project where the board resides.
Menu options for Boards
All project members will have the following menu options for each listed board:
- Open: Opens the board in the current browser tab.
- Open in a New Tab: Opens the board in a new browser tab.
- Copy Member Link: Copies the member link to open the board into memory.
- About: Displays information about the board.
Based on your project role, you may have the following additional menu options:
- Invite: Allows you to manage invitations to this board.
- Duplicate: Allows you to make a copy of the board and become its owner.
- Move: Allows you to move the board to other projects where you have the “Create Boards” permission.
- Rename: Allows you to rename the board.
- Delete: Allows you to delete the board.
Menu options for Invites
All invitees will have the following menu options for each listed board:
- Open: Opens the board associated with the invite in the current browser tab.
- Open in a New Tab: Opens the board associated with the invite in a new browser tab.
- Copy Member Link: Copies the member link to open the board associated with the invite into memory.
- Delete Invitation: Deletes your invitation, hence your ability to access the associated board.
- About: Displays information about the board associated with the invite.