Tips and tricks to do more with HuddleBoard®
HuddleBoard® is an online whiteboard and conferencing platform with smart features that enable real-time meetings, collaboration, education, and presentation.
From Educators to Business professionals, anybody with the need for real-time online collaboration can use HuddleBoard®. Use it to communicate, educate or present effectively and efficiently.
Due to the impact of COVID-19, HuddleBoard is offering an extended 75-day free trial without restrictions. A “Free Forever” plan will be available once the trial period concludes.
HuddleBoard® comes with a rich set of interactive tools that will help you collaborate better. With built-in real-time communication capabilities, including video and screen conferencing, it will bring your team closer and enable increased efficiency. Its user-friendly interface ensures a hassle-free experience. The application also comes packed with smart in-built features that make online work and education more enriching and productive.
Security is the highest priority of HuddleBoard®. With advanced security features in place, powered by an enterprise-grade, secured platform of Amazon Web Services, you can rest assured your information will stay safe and secure.
Your data is safely stored in multiple backup locations and remains secure with the help of enterprise-grade security from Amazon Web Services. Robust security procedures ensure your board can only be accessed by people you nominate.
When you log into HuddleBoard®, the first thing you will see is your Dashboard. The HuddleBoard® Dashboard gives you a quick overview of your Projects, HuddleBoards, and Settings so that you can easily manage all your work on HuddleBoard®.
Help is always at hand with HuddleBoard®. If you experience any issue, simply click on the Help Icon located at the top right corner of your Dashboard or HuddleBoard.
Getting help on HuddleBoard® is really simple. Look for the help icon, located at the top right corner of your Dashboard or board. On clicking the help icon you will be able to search for articles related to your issue.
In case you require further assistance, simply submit a request for support from the same area and we will get in touch with you.
In case you’ve forgotten your password, reset it with the following steps:
- Click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link on the Login page.
- Enter your registered email address in the space provided.
- You will receive a ‘Reset Password Link’ in your mailbox. Confirm your request and reset your password to regain access to HuddleBoard®.
As a security feature, your HuddleBoard® account will be locked in case of multiple failed login attempts or other suspicious activity. To reinstate your locked account, an email will have been automatically sent to your registered email address. Simply follow the instructions in the mail and regain access to your account.
If you have forgotten your password or you have been locked out of your account, you can request for a new password from the Login Page. Simply follow the instructions sent to your registered email address from HuddleBoard® to log in again.
Change your HuddleBoard® password in these four easy steps:
- Login to your HuddleBoard® account.
- Click on your profile image on the top right corner of HuddleBoard® page.
- Now click on the ‘Edit Profile’ option.
- Next, click on the ‘Change Password’ option on your profile page. Type your new password, confirm your new password and submit to save the changes.
Follow these simple steps to change or update your email address on HuddleBoard®:
- Login to your HuddleBoard® account using your existing email address.
- Click on your profile image to view further options.
- Select ‘Edit Profile’ to change your email address.
- A verification code will be delivered to your new email address, enter this code on HuddleBoard® to complete the email change/update process.
HuddleBoard® does not require any installation at all. Simply visit www.huddleiq.com and login with your credentials to get going.
HuddleBoard® can be used on tablets, laptop, and desktop devices. It supports the browsers of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari. Please ensure your browser is updated to the latest version in order to receive the best experience possible.
Absolutely! With HuddleBoard® you can easily work with touch input, stylus, pencils or other such input methods on devices like iPads, Chromebooks, Microsoft Surface range of devices and other like device.
While using HuddleBoard® you can invite people for collaboration using their email address. Send the invite directly from a new or existing HuddleBoard® that you have created.
Inviting through the Dashboard:
- From your Dashboard, go to the desired HuddleBoard®.
- Click on the menu with three vertical dots.
- From the options select ‘Invite People’ and enter one or more email addresses to send invites to.
Inviting through an open HuddleBoard®:
- From an open HuddleBoard®, click on the invite icon, located on the top right.
- Select one or more members to send invites to.
- In case you do not see the icon, expand the top bar by clicking on located in the top middle of the window.
Profile settings can be accessed after you have logged into HuddleBoard®. On clicking your profile image, located on the top right corner, you will see the option ‘Edit Profile’. Click on the link to view or change your profile settings.
You can change your avatar by logging into HuddleBoard®. Once logged in click on your profile image, located on the top right corner. Now you will see the option ‘Edit Profile’, click on the link to change your avatar.
Select the full-screen icon from the right side toolbar on the HuddleBoard® to get a full-screen view.
A Project is a folder that contains your HuddleBoards, allowing you to organize HuddleBoards the way you like. Users can create several Projects and categorize them for more organized working.
Follow these easy steps to create a HuddleBoard®:
- Log in to HuddleBoard®.
- Click on ‘My HuddleBoards’ button on the top left of your screen.
- Now, click on the ‘+’ sign with ‘Create a New HuddleBoard®’ to create your new HuddleBoard®.
To rename a HuddleBoard®, login to your account and go to the Dashboard. Select the HuddleBoard® you want to rename and click on the menu with three vertical dots. You will now see an option to rename the HuddleBoard®.
To copy a HuddleBoard®, login to your account and go to the Dashboard. Select the HuddleBoard® you want to copy and click on the menu with three vertical dots. From the available options select “Duplicate” to create a copy of the HuddleBoard®.
To get the link to a HuddleBoard®, login to your account and go to the Dashboard. Select the HuddleBoard® you wish to get a link of and click on the menu with three vertical dots.
There you will see an option to “Copy Link”. Click on it to copy the link and share it via email or your favorite messaging app.
To leave a HuddleBoard® that you were invited to and no longer wish to be a part of:
- Log into HuddleBoard® and visit your Dashboard.
- Next, click on ‘Invited HuddleBoards’ button at the top of the screen to view all the HuddleBoards you’ve been invited to.
- From the list, find the HuddleBoard® name that you wish to leave.
- Click on the menu with three vertical dots next to the HuddleBoard® name and select the ‘Leave’ option to complete the process.
To move a HuddleBoard® to a different project, login to HuddleBoard® and go to the Dashboard. Select the HuddleBoard® you want to move and click on the menu with three vertical dots. There you will see an option to ‘Move’. Now select the name of the Project where you want to move the HuddleBoard® and click on ‘Move’.
To be able to delete a HuddleBoard®, you must be the owner of that HuddleBoard® or have the required permission, set by the HuddleBoard® owner.
Delete a HuddleBoard® by following these steps:
- Log in to your account and go to Dashboard.
- Now select the HuddleBoard® you wish to delete and click on the menu with three vertical dots and select “Delete”.
Create a project by following these simple steps:
- Log in to HuddleBoard®.
- Click on the ‘Projects’ button on the top left side.
- Now, click on the ‘+’ sign with ‘Create a New Project’ to start.
To rename a project, login to HuddleBoard® and go to the Dashboard. Select the ‘Projects’ button located on the top left. Select the project you wish to rename from the list that appears. Now, click the menu with three vertical dots next to the project name and you will see an option to rename the project.
In order to delete a project, login to HuddleBoard® and go to the Dashboard. Select the ‘Projects’ button located on the top left. From the list that appears, select the project you wish to delete. Now, click the menu with three vertical dots next to the project name and you will see an option to delete the project.
Note: Projects may only be deleted by members who have been given the required permission to delete Projects. Additionally, the Project must be emptied of any HuddleBoards before it may be deleted.
Add-ons are optional features available for purchase on HuddleBoard®. With the use of these purpose-built add-ons, users can extend the capabilities of HuddleBoard® and collaborate online with greater capability and effectiveness.
With HuddleBoard® you need not worry about saving your work periodically. The application is designed to automatically save your progress in real-time.
Only users who’ve created a HuddleBoard® or have the required permissions can have the administrative rights to rename, set an image, move the HuddleBoard® to another project or delete a HuddleBoard®, amongst other privileges. However, other invited HuddleBoard® members may edit, view, invite members, participate in shared activities and collaborate on the HuddleBoard® they are on.
Absolutely! We love receiving feedback. To leave your feedback click on the ‘Feedback’ icon located on the top right of the page, next to the ‘Profile’ icon. Feel free to submit your suggestions, bugs, feature requests, compliments or complaints.